DAABA™ is a digital platform that allows users to connect with Legal Services Providers (“LSPs”) to obtain legal services, answer questions, and/or obtain advice anywhere/anytime. An LSP can be a Law Student, a Paralegal, or a licensed Lawyer.
DAABA™’s main goals:
- Connect the general public with the LSPs of their choice and digitalize the Law Practice.
- Empower Law students by giving them the opportunity to gain work experience and earn money as soon as they enroll in a Law School to help them pay off their student debt as early as possible.
- Offer Law Students the opportunity to create an alternative digital career post-graduation against what may be an archaic, competitive, exploitative, and demoralizing job market: with DAABA™, you may have your own digital office and may build your own brand from Day 1. The days where you need to have a physical practice are long gone.
- Allow established and currently practising lawyers and paralegals to have the opportunity to step into the digital world, gain more independence, and access an unexplored digital clientele base.
- And most importantly, empower the general public by giving them access to a vast variety of legal services providers ranging from students, to paralegals, to licensed lawyers, and allowing them to select the most adequate and competitive offer. By offering a wider range of suppliers, people may be able to afford legal services and it may no longer be a luxury to get legal assistance.
DAABA™’s vision is to be the principal platform in digitalizing the Global Law Practice and to empower both people and LSPs to create a fairer and more accessible legal service for all. Access to justice should not be a luxury, it should be easy, and it should be instant.